Excentrik QTM has been sold and arrived at her new home!
This beautiful filly will be surrounded by many other Knabstruppers and developed by an amazing team. We are really excited about her future!
Last pregnancy announcement of the year... this black dot is by the stallion Hanoverian Viscount out of our mare Cirque du Soleil.
Viscount (Valentino / Acorado / Imperator) completed his stallion performance test in Adelheidsdorf scoring perfect 10's for free-jumping and cross country and 9.5's for temperament, performance readiness, and rideability. He also received 9.0's for his character and canter. In his SPT, his jumping Index was 138, Dressage index 126. Total score was an impressive 8.73. Viscount also competed to S level show jumping in Germany. The black stallion has sired 5 approved sons, 31 state premium mares/cadidates, as well as a large number of auction horses and foals. He has 246 registered Hanoverian offspring out in sport and has sired S level horses in both Jumping and Dressage.
Cirque du Soleil (For Play / Bernstein) produced our licensed stallion Corteo W5 as well as the premium filly First Lady QTM.
Thank you to Jennifer from Dreamscape Farm for her amazing service.
As the breeding season comes to an official close, we would like to extend our heartfelt appreciation to all those who expressed interest in Corteo. A special thank you goes out to those who entrusted us with his inaugural year as a stud. Our special stallion has bred various types of mares across North America, promising an exciting mix of offspring. We eagerly await observing which of Corteo's exceptional traits will be inherited by his descendants.
Furthermore, we would like to acknowledge the invaluable contributions of the Tiara Equine team whose dedication has propelled Corteo's development significantly. The golden nugget showed immense talent in jumping and displaying beautiful regular gaits, unwavering courage, and remarkable athleticism.
Lastly but certainly not leastly, our deepest gratitude goes out Debra from Iron Equine Reproduction for her unwavering professionalism and dependability throughout the breeding season. Debra consistently went above and beyond expectations by accommodating mare owners' needs promptly - even arranging collections on the same day or during weekends
Spoiler alert… Corteo will remain at Tiara Equine for the upcoming 2024 season. With ambitious goals in mind, we believe he has a formidable team to achieve them.
Our mare Beaulieu's Quadrella Girl (Beaulieu's Quissini (v. Quidam de Revel) / Dobel's Cento / Accord II) has been confirmed in foal to Corteo W5.
This will be Corteo's third foal we're expecting at our farm.
With so many big names in its pedigree, this foal should jump the moon. The little one should hit the ground around August 3rd 2024.
Our mare Quick Silver (Quick Star / Schiron Z) has been confirmed in foal to Corteo W5. This will be Corteo's second foal to be born at our farm.
As time passes, it becomes increasingly difficult to get this special mare pregnant, which makes each future foal even more precious. Anovulatory follicles, fluids, and cysts are among the challenges that abound in achieving pregnancy. However, Quickette was successfully confirmed in foal after the first insemination attempt with Corteo.
We are extremely enthusiastic about the future foal, who should effortlessly fly over the fences. The little one should hit the ground around May 26th 2024.
Marilyn Monroe EV (Morgengold II / Blue Eyed Dream / Donaufürst) has been confirmed in foal to Corteo W5!
We are very excited about this upcoming foal! This will be Corteo's first foal to be born at our farm.
As Corteo is buckskin (E/e,A/A) and Marin palomino, the foal has 50% chance to be buckskin or palomino, 25% chance to be perlino or cremello and 25% chance to be bay or chestnut.
Thanks to Meagan from Tiara Equine and Debra from Iron Horse Equine Reproduction Services for helping us through this journey!
Introducing another new member of our broodmares group: Marilyn Monroe EV! Marin is a palomino Oldenburg mare by the stallion Morgengold II and the mare Barcelona (Blue Eyed Dream / Donaufürst).
We hope to produce some exciting hunter, eventer and dressage prospects with this very special mare!
Thank you to Michelle from Firemist Farm for her trust!!
Introducing the newest member of our broodmares band: Beaulieu's Quadrella Girl. Quadrella is by Beaulieu's Quissini (Quidam de Revel / Cassini I / Bold Indian xx) and Beaulieu's Copacabana (Dobel's Cento / Accord II / Pilot).
Thank you to Carlo from Beaulieu Farm to let us acquire such a fine horse. We are really excited about producing some fancy hunter/jumper with this special mare in the future.
Vivacious TE has been sold!
Congratulations to Stephanie from Colorado, USA for the purchase of this beautiful young mare!
Viva will contribute to expand to Knabstrupper breed in North America in an excellent breeding program.
Corteo has left our facilities and is now standing at Tiara Equine, near Toronto, Canada!
Our golden nugget will be trained by the FEI dressage rider, Meagan Maloney, and will be collected by Iron Horse Equine Reproduction Services.
Our mare Cirque du Soleil (For Play / Bernstein) is in foal to the Selle Français stallion On Ira (Voltaire / Joyau d'Or A)!
On Ira is an impressive 17.2h stallion who competed up to 1.60m level. Some of his career highlights include:
-As a 6 year old, On Ira was double clear and a finalist at Fontainebleau with Timothée Anciaume;
-Double clear at the World Championships in Lanaken as a 7 year old;
-At 8, he qualified for the Grand Prix de la Baule. He was the best 8-year-old at the CSIO de La Baule;
-6th in the final of the French PRO 1 Elite Championship in 2010 and faultless at the World Stallion Championships in Lanaken 2010;
-He was also 4th in a 1.45m class at the CSI 3 * in Dinard, 5th in the puissance of the CSI 3 * of Béthune;
-At 9 years old, under Cian O’Connor, he was a Grand International Winner. He jumped 2m20 during the puissance CSIO of Rome and ranked 2nd at the CSIO of Dublin.
Cirque du Soleil produced 2 exceptional foals so far: our licensed stallion Corteo W5 and the PREMIUM filly First Lady QTM. We have high hopes for this upcoming foal. As Cirque du Soleil is buckskin, the foal has 50% chance to be buckskin, palomino or smokey black.
Corteo W5, our three-year-old buckskin Swedish Warmblood stallion, has officially achieved a major milstone – he was recently licensed by the Westfalian NA!
The licence is based the stallion's abilities showed during the inspection done on September 19th 2022 and the results of his x-rays analysis, which was reviewed by a veterinarian in Germany.
Corteo W5 will be leaving our facilities in the coming weeks and will be headed off to meet his new trainer. This young stallion will be available to the NA breeders for the 2023 season.
Valkyrie QTM has been sold!
Congratulations to the Collins' family from New Jersey, USA for the purchase of the stunning Valkyrie QTM!
This special filly will become Alex's partner in the hunter ring! Last year Alex won the $2,500 USHJA National Hunter Derby and 3’3” performance hunter championship at the Sussex County Farm & Horse Show (New Jersey).
The Westfalen inspection is officialy done at our farm!
Our young stallion Corteo W5 (Cyklon 1083 / For Play / Bernstein) his now provisionnally licensed (subject to the evaluation of his x-rays in Germany)!!! Those x-rays have been performed a few days ago and we are confident they will not be an issue.The golden nugget jumped beautifully and we could not be more excited about his future in the jumper ring.
First Lady QTM (Far West de la Violle / For Play / Bernstein ) has been awarded Premium Foal! Lady is the half sister (same dam) of our newly licensed stallion Corteo! This special foal already found her home.
Gemini QTM (Grimoire d'Elphen / Quick Star / Schiron Z) received excellent comments about her future as a sport horse. She presented a poweful canter and was jumping over the ground poles with courage. This filly will remain in our program.
First Lady QTM has been sold!
This special filly will have a career in the hunter and jumper rings in Ontario, Canada.
We are really excited about this future partership!
Our young Swedish Warmblood stallion Corteo W5 and our Knabstrupper filly Vivacious TE are back from the young horses training clinic with Jean-Michel Genouel at Beaulieu Farm and Ferme LaHaie!
We appreciated the profesionnal service we get from Aristo Équestre.
Those youngsters are ready to start their career under saddle.